Friday, October 1, 2010

Fresh Fruit Platter With Chocolate Dipping Sauce !

Fresh Fruit Platter With Chocolate Dipping Sauce ! (Dairy free and Sugar free )
This is a great dessert to serve when entertaining, very quick and easy to make and no cooking involved great for the warmer months ahead . Use the same recipe posted earlier for chocolate coated bananas but add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil to make it a little easier for dipping fruit in !Mix two tablespoons of cocoa powder(woolies home brand) or a healthier option use raw cocoa powder, two tablespoons of raw honey or agave syrup to taste and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil together over a bowl of hot water until lovely and creamy Use what ever fruit you have available, for adults you could add a splash of alcohol (if you do then don't add the extra tablespoon of coconut oil ) A splash of Cointreau would be yummy !
Your guests will be impressed ,but  I say why wait for guests, make it tonight for yourselves !

3 comments:

  1. Now with the warmer weather here I hope you all give this recipe a try its so quick and easy and
    delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually
    come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice
    holiday weekend!

    My website - Garcinia Cambogia for Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this
    post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my
    problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

    My webpage :: home blog

    ReplyDelete