Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Kitchen And Part Of Our Living Area In Our Home !

Our Kitchen And Part Of Our Lliving Area In Our Home !
The other day Jack was using my camera to take photo's of me without me knowing. So when I went to download my photo's I saw these two photo's and thought I will post them on my blog then people can see where I cook and part of our main family living area. You'll be able to see some of my glass jar collection on the ledge as I use them a lot some times they never all get put away , to tell the truth the cupboard under the sink where I store them all is just about full ! You'll also see heaps of drawings done by my little artist Jack, they are stuck up all over the place looks more like an art gallery, looks very homely !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment