Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Picking and drying lavender to make my lavender balls !

Today I picked some lavender to dry so I'm always ready to make my lovely lavender balls.
My lavender plants are looking gorgeous in full bloom..
The bees are loving the lavender too..yes its that time of the year again..nearly spring ..how lovely ..to be honest I have been counting the days till spring ..only 11 days to go ..On our bush block all the wild flowers are coming into bloom  it looks just gorgeous..So I picked a big bowl of lavender and have it drying on a piece of brown paper in my sewing room ..it smells amazing ..I love lavender...If you haven't been lucky enough to see my lavender balls and a really easy tutorial ..here is the link .. Here
They make lovely gifts for any occasion..So  I like to be prepared with a bag of dried lavender..You just never know when you may need to make a gift or two or three..


1 comment: