Saturday, March 1, 2014

How to wrap gifts for free !

I love reusing magazine pages for so many things !
Some are just so lovely.. This photo above is a block of chocolate wrapped up in a page from a magazine ..
that I gave to a friend for his birthday ..I have used them to make lolly bags for my son Jack's birthday, ..used them to make cards..bows for gifts and you can wrap so many small gifts..free wrapping paper ..I rarely ever buy magazines these days ..so expensive ..I have heaps in my sewing /craft room..I used to buy some from our library 6 for 50cents...when I get to the library I can read all the latest magazines for free.. I'd love to hear what else, others use magazines pages for ..I'm also currently working on 2 projects that I'm using the magazine pages for..I'll share with you when completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment