Saturday, February 2, 2013

Re-Using Plastic Postal Satchels !

I have been saving the plastic postal satchels, knowing one day I would find a use for them, rather then just throwing them away. It's that time of the year again when Children are heading back to school and on Jack's school book list they ask you to cover their school books in contact. As I try to not purchase more plastics then really necessary, I won't be buying contact, haven't for quite a few years now. Then I had a thought why not reuse the plastic postal satchels I have saved, what a great idea if I do say so myself. You can cover them with all the writing on the outside or you can turn then inside out and use them with the black side, I've decided to do both as you can see below.I will need to get a wriggle on and cover the rest as Jack goes back to school on Monday, boy the school holidays have flown by so quickly ....Kev also goes back to work this week, I'll miss them both ...have really loved them both being home and another down side I'll have to start getting up early again to get Jack of to school....I have another use for postal satchels that I'll share with you another time when I've made it up to show you all....





1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea and like you I love recycling saves so much money and why not reuse resources when they are available.You are just so clever and resourceful.

    ReplyDelete