Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Is My Junk Challenge Month!

Junk Challenge Month !
This month being August I'm having a junk challenge.
So I 'd love to hear from you all, on ways you have recycled your junk into useful projects.So if you can please email me your blog post links of all your creative projects and I will put them on my blog with links to your blog. Please email me at sherriec@westnet.com.au or leave your blog post link in the comment section.
I know there are so many creative people out there in blog land, I'm really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful, amazing, creative projects.... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this should be good. I'll look forward to lots of new ideas.

    I should have taken photos of our last project which was a mummy and babies chookhouse made from a massive wooden box from the vet clinic and some grillwork from the back of a fridge... It's down in Nannup now to house broodies and then their brood.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete