Friday, March 30, 2012

Make Your Own Cocoaccino Or Cappuccino At Home !

Make Your Own Cappuccino or Cocoaccino !
I have been making my son Jack a cup of cocoa most nights either after dinner or before bed and I make it all frothy on the top. Jack loves it and it makes him feel a little bit more special and for so little effort. I pour some long life cold milk into a jar put the lid on and give it a good shake until all frothy then pour and spoon it on the top. So if you want a cappuccino just do the same thing ... So you can have a special treat without leaving the house and spending extra money. All you need is a glass jar and lid !

3 comments:

  1. I love my cocoa but never thought to do it like that. Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's me again, thanks for the postcard. Typical of what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its a little late to tell me now as I own a coffee machine and makes my milk froth the other way but thats an excellent idea.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete