Monday, May 16, 2011

Free Haircuts !

Free Haircuts !
Having a hair clipper set has saved us lots of money over the years. This is my second set in about 16 years, having three sons and my darling partner Kev, its been great being able to give them all a hair cut when it suits us, usually on the weekends. Also not using petrol to get to the hair dressers has also saved us money. When we travelled around Australia we took it with us, so no spending money on hair cuts on our travels. So I would recommend buying a set,  a Great money saving appliance.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely. My husband cuts his hair every 2nd week and it would cost $20 - $30 a cut of we paid. I do all my own hair and beauty stuff too. Saves a small fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I agree! I bought a set when we first moved out together 6 yrs ago and have been cutting my husband and kids hair ever since. My husband did get his hair cut at the hairdresser a few months back when I was busy with work and preparing for our sons 1st birthday and didn't have time to cut it, I was shocked at the $30 they charged him and had barely cut anything off apart from a little trim around the ears and neck. I'm in need of a good cut as I havn't cut it in over 2 yrs, but mum will do mine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also been cutting my husbands and kids hair for many years, with 5 sons and a husband as well as my daughter I have saved quite a bit, I have even been with the help one of my boys cutting my own hair for about a year.

    ReplyDelete