Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Just Received A Kreativ Blogger Award !


I Received this lovely Kreativ Blogger Award from the gorgeous Kimmie from The Serendipity Cafe I feel very honoured ,Thank you very much Kimmie. The rules are to pass it on to other Kreativ bloggers and to list 10 things about myself.  After receiving a few other blog awards and having to write things about myself I'm running out of things to tell you all about myself. I will add them as I think of them .
1.Love having a good hearty laugh.
2.In winter I love making big pots of soup.
3.I love lying in bed at night listening to the rain on our tin roof.
4. I love watching good English period dramas.
5.I'm addicted to eating my homemade chocolate truffles.


These are the bloggers I have chosen to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award !

2 comments:

  1. Sherrie, thank-you sooo much. I am truly honoured to be thought of for this award. Thanks again. It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherrie. You have been so great to me with all your comments. You have kept me motivated. I really appreciate this. Thanks very much.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete