Friday, March 4, 2011

Make Your Own Gift Wrap From An Old Street Directory !

Make Your Own Gift Wrap From An Old Street Directory !
It's so easy to make cut out pages I used my craft cutting knife then glue the pages together to required size, when glue is dried roll up on a cardboard tube , I had this one left over from a roll of gift wrap. Now when I need gift wrap just roll out cut required amount to wrap gifts. It's really free gift wrap from something I used to just throw away. Looks great . What do others think ? so please stay tuned for the next exciting adventures of uses for the old street directory ...doesn't get any better then this . I have a friend who would probably say to me "get a life" That's ok this is my simple life , getting pleasures from the really simple things! I don't need big things to get excited about ,they rarely happen, so I'm very contented with getting excited about recycling, that can happen every day in my life ! I know our bank balance is growing so I'll have the last laugh when people snigger !And also trying to do my bit in helping look after our beautiful planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment