Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cover Tins Using An Old Street Directory !

Cover Tins Using An Old Street Directory ! 
I have done a post some time back about covering tins, but this one I have covered an assortment of tin sizes , These would also make great gifts for the kids to make for gifts, would make great gifts for male family and friends. The largest tin is a 3 litre golden circle juice tin which I have been using for some years now, so decided to cover it, a large fruit tin great for pencils, pens and textas. The skinny one great for rulers and scissors and smaller one for glue sticks. They are very easy to make, I used double sided tape to stick the paper to the tins but I have also used glue in the past .Just another way to reuse the old street directory.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie, thanks for stopping by. I really love all of your map projects. Practical and hip. I'm assuming you found me via down to earth? I'm looking forward to getting to know a whole new group of readers, and have enjoyed going through your blog list too.
    cheers Cinti

    ReplyDelete