Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Make Your Own Salad Dressing !

Make Your Own Salad Dressing ! So easy and delicious !

Why did the tomato blush ? Because he saw the salad dressing !
Here is my recipe or you can adjust it to your own taste.
1/3 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice. (You could use apple cider vinegar)
3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil .
1or 2  teaspoons of honey .
Put into screw top jar and give a good shake until it turns a milky colour ! Stores well in the fridge for a 3-4  weeks, then add a splash to your salads. I use this dressing for my quiona salad, use it on rice salad, potato salad I also love a little drizzled over my lightly steamed broccoli and over steamed vegetables is nice also ! You can add a clove of crushed garlic or some fresh chilli to add an extra zing to your salads !

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmm yum...I've done this before ~~ but not for ages!! thanks for the reminder!! yummmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete