Thursday, September 9, 2010

What To Do With Large Plastic Water bottles !

What To Do With Large Plastic Water bottles !
Last year we had a problem with the taste of our rainwater, because Kev was away and we had a huge down pour of rain and he hadn't cleaned the gutters. So we needed drinking water I purchased a few large containers of water from the shop ,now after drinking the water what to do with these containers. They are great if you go camping you can fill and take your own water with you , great for picnics for a large crowd . I have some out side that I filled with worm juice. This one I will use for Jacks Birthday Party on Sunday I will fill with lemon cordial brought from the shop ! He wanted my homemade lemon cordial like last time. I haven't had time to make it yet this year, I need to get some fresh lemons my tree has only a few on it ! Then the children can just help themselves to a drink on the day, I thought to myself what a great idea Sherrie you are an ideas woman, Yes I am . To fill they can be a little difficult , I will make a cross in the top with a knife and put the funnel in the hole and fill up ! Then I can just put a little bit of tape over that ! I haven't done it but I just had another thought why not cut the top off and fill with soil and grow herbs make a few holes in the bottom for drainage ! If any one has any more great ideas please post and share so we all can read them !

No comments:

Post a Comment