Friday, September 17, 2010

Avocado dip & Vegetables !

Avocado dip & Vegetables !
I have been having this the last 4 days for lunch.
I keep saying I'll have some thing different but I just enjoy it so much I keep having it. Very easy to make. You will  need 2 avocado's a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of sweet chili sauce (it's not raw but it's only a teaspoon ) Then I just cut up fresh vegetables broccoli, tomatoes and cucumber, I had zucchini slices also yesterday . So many different vegetables to choose from carrot sticks, celery sticks way too many to mention them all . I sprinkled a little bit of celtic salt over the tomatoes simply delicious, then I sat in the sunshine and dipped and crunched my way through it all ! Could really serve two for lunch or for when guests drop over or as an entree to your main course ! Lots of vitamins,minerals and lots of enzymes to keep us healthy !

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I'm going to try this thanks!
    Madly Saving

    ReplyDelete