Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fruit Salad ..Yummo !!!!!!

 This is our yummy fruit salad !
Christmas just isn't the same with out a fresh bowl of fruit salad ...And I love a bowl of it for breakfast on boxing day..if there is any left overs...That's why when we make it , we make a big bowl of it...You can put any fruit of your choice,what ever you like and what is in season. We put into this one rock melon,mango,grapes,water melon,banana,kiwi and lime juice...Kev and Jack made another one on Christmas day that was similar but had nectarines, peaches,mangoes,grapes,banana,kiwi, raspberries and blueberries and Lime juice ...Use either lime or lemon juice to stop the banana going brown...Kev bought some fresh whipping cream to have with his and when shaking it up in a glass jar he added a teaspoon of vanilla sugar ..

2 comments:

  1. I love fresh fruit salad with yoghurt for breakfast...yours looks good. Cream in the jar trick...I cannot manage to get it right, I always shake too much, too long...I need me beaters.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete