Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beetroot !

I've been researching lacto fermented foods..today I made lacto fermented beetroot with kombucha and ginger ..so delicious already.. I will leave it a few days ...I grated 3 large beetroots add some freshly grated ginger and topped up the jar with a bottle of kombucha ...it's amazing ..the liquid is delicious and the beetroot crunchy and delicious...I used to vomit every time I made beetroot juice so this could be the answer ....easier to make and so yummy.. I haven't taken any photos yet I will soon and post them ...

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


    Look into my web blog ... Order Test Force Xtreme

    ReplyDelete