Friday, November 16, 2012

Quick Yummy Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner !

This is what I had for lunch today and yesterday , it's one of my favourite ! I have this for breakfast or dinner even as well some times, it's super quick and easy if haven't got much energy or desire to cook. I chop up a few ripe tomatoes, add a sprinkle or two of celtic coarse salt a good splash of extra virgin olive oil and chop up some fresh parsley mix in a bowl and then I put it on my whupper bread toasted ...it's so yum, whupper bread is a yeast free rye bread made in Fremantle in W.A ...yes it has gluten, I'm fine with a little gluten I just cannot eat wheat. There were two pieces but I ate the other one before I decided to take a photo to put on here...

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! You some sort of skilled? Nice message.
    Are you able to tell me how you can subscribe your blog?


    my website: I'm having Trouble Getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete