Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Envirobags For Sale !

My Enviro Bags ! (say no to plastic bags )These are my enviro bags that I make and sell.
I sell them for $9 each + $1 postage & handling for Australian residents only ,if you would like to place an order please leave a comment or you can email me at sherriec@westnet.com.au and I will get back to you as soon as possible.They are great to always have one or two in your handbag for those unexpected shopping trips you will never need to get another plastic bag again. (help save our beautiful planet ).They roll up really small and are made from very light weight 100% cotton fabric and they come in 3 different fabric colours which you can see in photo.The size is 19 inch width x 18 inch depth or 48cm x 45.5cm.These make great gifts for xmas or birthday for family and friends or a thank you gift. All my bags are made using solar power.

No comments:

Post a Comment