Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stop Using Toxic Chemicals To Clean Your Toilet !

Clean toilet without using toxic chemicals.
My Mission is to get people to use less or even better no toxic chemicals to clean their homes ! I posted a blog over a year ago about not using toxic chemicals to clean your toilet. I'm wanting to ask every who reads this post to please put it on your own blog, no need to link back to my blog only do so if you want to. If you don't have a blog please pass on this tip to others you know. As I don't think a lot of people realise the dangers in using so many toxic chemicals, we are poisoning our selves and our families. This is why so many people are getting really sick and have so many allergies. There are so many healthy alternatives to use like, vinegar, bicarbonate of soda, water, elbow grease and old rags, saves the planet, saves us money and will save us from getting sick. that's a win,win.win the way I see it .Here is the link use citric acid  to my post on using citric acid to clean your toilet you can buy it in bulk and save even more money. So please help me pass this tip on to as many people as we can. Thank you every one! It work's believe me ! If you have tried this please leave a comment so every one can see just how good it really works.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used toxins to clean the loo for a few years now. I found bicarb and vinegar did a great job and left toilet smelling lovely. But why use bicarb and vinegar when a dash of detergent works just as well? Then again, why use store bought detergent when a good swish of soap nut liquid does an excellent job! I am proud to say I never visit the second last isle in the supermarket anymore to buy cleaners. Jane

    ReplyDelete