Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Make Your Own Toiletry Bag !

Make Your Own Toiletry Bag !
I made this bag quite a few years ago, but since I have been posting bags on my blog the last week,I thought I'd stay with the theme. They are so easy to make, inside it has little pockets to store all my toiletries, makes finding things so much easier. Remember that saying "A place for every thing and everything in its place". Pitty I cannot seem to apply that to my home, but I'm woking on it, they say slow and steady wins the race.

4 comments:

  1. I so need one of these and I so need a sewing machine!

    Great post lovely
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a couple of these yesterday with my new sewing machine :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scarlet, they are so easy and very practical to use...Enjoy your new sewing machine....
    Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I love reading peoples comments, makes blogging even more enjoyable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bag, I am planning on making my sister one for her upcoming birthday! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete