Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies In The World !

These are the best chocolate chip cookies in the world !
Well I think so, make them and tell me what you think ! Here is my recipe its so quick &easy .
2 cups raw sugar.
3 &1/2 cups wholemeal S.R flour. (500grams)
250grams butter.
2 Eggs.
1/2 a 375 gram packet chocolate buttons.
Or you can use chocolate chips !
This recipe makes approximately 50 cookies. Method: melt butter, add to dry ingredients, then add eggs, mix well, if a little dry just add a splash of water. Roll into balls about the size of walnuts,flatten on lightly greased oven trays(or use glad bake) then add a chocolate button in the centre.Allow room on the tray as the cookies spread. Cook in preheated oven 160 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes or until golden in colour, all recipes on my blog will be cooked in a fan forced oven. I reuse my glad bake sheets of paper over and over again, then I brush off any crumbs and roll them up and store inside the cardboard tube of glad bake to reuse next time. A word of warning they are very morish very hard to stop at just one, you have been warned.lol :):) Happy cooking every one !The mix made 53 today, in total they weighed 1.277kgs.
Please post and tell me how yummy they are :)

1 comment: