Saturday, October 30, 2010

Coconut Macaroons ! My Weekly Biscuit Recipe !

Coconut Macaroons !
Here is my weekly biscuit recipe !
These biscuits are gluten & dairy free !
I made these biscuits with the 2 egg whites I had left over from making my mayonnaise. It only made 12 biscuits but they were so yummy.
2 egg whites
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 dessicated coconut .
whisk the eggs whites until stiff peaks add sugar a little at a time them stir in the coconut then cook in a preheat oven 160 degrees for about 15 minutes or until lovely golden brown I put 12 blobs on the tray in circle shapes.Note: because they have no fat in them they will stick to the tray. I used glad bake sheets that I just use over and over again when I'm  finished with them I roll them up and put them inside the glad bake cardboard tube for next time. After making these I got the egg slice and scraped  the paper clean  for next time, if you make them you will know what I mean . Happy cooking ! Or should I say happy eating !

2 comments: